Your privacy is important to Specialisterne USA. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Specialisterne USA collects and the ways in which Specialisterne USA uses that personal information.
Specialisterne USA is based in United States and the information we collect is governed by US law. By providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information to our licensed partners and clients.
Personal information collection
The information Specialisterne USA collects from you in connection with our online application and from your resume is used in the following ways:
- To provide our licensed partners and clients with information regarding your employment-related interests, skills and preferences to facilitate individual candidate participation in one of the Specialisterne Programs and to fulfill requests for pre-employment, employment or post-hire services;
- Communicate with you about our services, programs, and job offerings, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Link or combine with information we receive from other candidates to help understand your needs and provide you with a better service;
- Monitor and analyze trends and activities to continue to improve the development of specialist services for pre-employment, employment and post-hire services for individuals with autism and other neurodiversities;
- Examine and study trends and activities to conduct research.
Personal information related to your diagnosis or diagnoses or how you self-identify will be kept confidential and as such not shared with anyone outside Specialisterne USA.
Where Specialisterne USA discloses your personal information to its licensed partners or clients for these purposes, the licensed partner or client in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Specialisterne USA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Our Commitment to Security
Specialisterne USA will take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. No system can be completely secure, however, and Specialisterne USA does not guarantee that unauthorized disclosures and access will not happen. Specialisterne USA will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
Contact Specialisterne USA
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1601 Concord Pike Suite 62
Wilmington, DE 19803