Director of Information Technology.
The Director of IT will develop and implement the Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) and other IT systems to support the strategic and organizational requirements of Specialisterne USA. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in data collection and analytics.
- Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack, development and implementation.
- Works with external partners to develop, analyse and use data effectively to progress policy goals.
- As a member of senior management, provides direction and guidance in the formulation and execution of the strategic information technology consistent with Specialisterne USA’s mission and industry direction.
- Develop sources for procuring computer hardware, software, supplies, and services in a cost-effective manner.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Salesforce Certified
- A college degree is not required–we require experience not a piece of paper!
- 5-10 years of experience in Salesforce Development, Salesforce Implementation and Data Management.
- Demonstrates an ability to plan, organize, and direct Information Services functions and the activities of the personnel engaged in providing services.
- Knowledge of (personally or through a business context) the neurodiverse community.
- Other Competencies Required:
- An understanding of data analytics, information processing, computer applications, computer networks.
- Strong analytic skills to understand and solve complex problems.
Apply: Email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.
Must be located in the Greater NYC area.
Deadline: February 15, 2019